Funding Available for Utility Assistance at Salvation Army

ROCKFORD (WIFR) -- Funding is available for utility assistance through the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Utility Assistance Program at The Salvation Army of Winnebago County.

Applicants must live in Winnebago County and funding is for one month’s assistance.

The following documentation is required at the time of appointment:

1. Photo ID for all adults in the household
2. Social security card for everyone in the household
3. Proof of income
4. Most recent utility bills (NICOR, ComEd, City of Rockford Water)

For more information or to make an appointment, please contact Gloria Sjogren at 815-972-1135. Funding is administered through The Salvation Army Social Service Department at 416 S. Madison St, Rockford, IL.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus