ROCKFORD (WIFR) -- A local business attempting to repair its roof is now dealing with thousands of dollars in damage.
The Rockford Fire Department says construction crews working on a rook at Lazar Storage on 11th Street accidently set the building on fire with a gas torch. The blaze was under control in just minutes, however damage is estimated at $10,000.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.