Faulty Stove Causes House Fire in Oregon

By: WIFR Newsroom
By: WIFR Newsroom

OREGON (WIFR) – A faulty wood burning stove is to blame for destroying an Oregon home.

According to Ogle County News, the fire started in the basement of the house in the 3000 block of North Blackhawk Road back in February. Several fire departments spent hours trying to put the fire out.

Everyone in the home had gotten out safely.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
23 WIFR 2523 North Meridian Road Rockford, IL. 61101 Business: 815-987-5300 Fax: 815-965-0981 News: 815-987-5330 Fax: 815-987-5333
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 253963171 - wifr.com/a?a=253963171