Family Loses Home After Furnace Fire

By: WIFR Newsroom
By: WIFR Newsroom

ROCKFORD (WIFR) – A Rockford family is homeless tonight after a furnace malfunction causes their house to go up in flames.

It happened just before 5:00 in the 1200 block of 15th Street.

Investigators say the owner was sleeping during the fire. Luckily, everyone made it out okay, however, the home is destroyed.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
23 WIFR 2523 North Meridian Road Rockford, IL. 61101 Business: 815-987-5300 Fax: 815-965-0981 News: 815-987-5330 Fax: 815-987-5333
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 245019311 - wifr.com/a?a=245019311