CHERRY VALLEY (WIFR) -- Police say an egg-roll may be to blame for a massive fire in Cherry Valley.
It started Tuesday night around 8:00 p..m. inside this garage on Ridelle Lane. Police tell us someone was deep-frying food in the garage when it sparked the fire.
Luckily no one was injured, the garage however was destroyed.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.