Deep Fryer Suspected as Cause of Garage Fire

CHERRY VALLEY (WIFR) -- Police say an egg-roll may be to blame for a massive fire in Cherry Valley.

It started Tuesday night around 8:00 p..m. inside this garage on Ridelle Lane. Police tell us someone was deep-frying food in the garage when it sparked the fire.

Luckily no one was injured, the garage however was destroyed.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
23 WIFR 2523 North Meridian Road Rockford, IL. 61101 Business: 815-987-5300 Fax: 815-965-0981 News: 815-987-5330 Fax: 815-987-5333
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 252375071 - wifr.com/a?a=252375071