Beloit Township Mobile Home Catches Fire

By: WIFR Newsroom
By: WIFR Newsroom

BELOIT (WIFR) – A mobile home fire in Beloit Township is a total loss after an overheated exhaust fan in the laundry room caught fire.

Firefighters helped three residents, including a physically disabled person evacuate the home in the 6200 block of South Highway 51 early this morning. Several birds, dogs, and cats, also made it out safely. About $23,000 is estimated in damages.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
23 WIFR 2523 North Meridian Road Rockford, IL. 61101 Business: 815-987-5300 Fax: 815-965-0981 News: 815-987-5330 Fax: 815-987-5333
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 253963511 - wifr.com/a?a=253963511