Dangerous Stuffed Toy

By  | 

Kohl department stores have recalled a stuffed animal citing an incident in New Hampshire.

A little boy consumed a handful of plastic beads he extracted from the toy frog. The child's mother found the toddler suffocating from the beads he had inhaled. He nearly choked to death.

According to officials, the problem with the purple stuffed frog is the inner seam.

The seams in the toy can tear open, exposing the small plastic pellets, which can pose a choking hazard.