Fireworks are believed to be the cause of a Loves Park house fire.
Several fire departments responded to the fire at 7022 Yorkshire Lane around 9:30 p.m. Sunday.
The fire, which started in the garage, engulfed the whole house. No one was seriously injured in the blaze. One person was treated for burns and another received stitches.
The Loves Park Fire Department says several fireworks were found in the driveway including bottle rockets.
The fire is still under investigation. Several neighbors have begun to set up a collection for the family.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.