An outdoor extension cord ignited a fire at a southeast Rockford home Saturday evening.
Just before 6 p.m. neighbors reported seeing flames shooting from the back of a house at 4949 Clear Sky Drive. Firefighters quickly knocked down the fire. No one was home at the time.
Investigators say an extension corded plugged into a pool started the fire that spread to the home. Damage is estimated at $75,000.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.