Memorial Fund

Throughout the stateline residents are donating to a memorial fund set up for a toddler killed by carbon monoxide poisoning this weekend.

2 year old Alexander Huenefild was found dead on Sunday after gas seeped through the floor of his family's motorhome in Stephenson County.

Donations are being accepted at all AMCORE Bank locations in the stateline and the money will go towards funeral costs.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
23 WIFR 2523 North Meridian Road Rockford, IL. 61101 Business: 815-987-5300 Fax: 815-965-0981 News: 815-987-5330 Fax: 815-987-5333
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 7406086 - wifr.com/a?a=7406086
Gray Television, Inc.