Fire investigators say a young boy playing with a lighter started a blaze Wednesday.
The fire started in the bedroom of this home on Taylor Street in Rockford.
The boy and two other people were able to escape without injury, but they are now homeless.
Damage is estimated at $80,000.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.