Nearly a dozen Rockford residents are now homeless after their home burns to the ground. The Rockford Fire Department says a child playing with matches sparked the blaze this afternoon.
It happened on 2nd avenue luckily everyone got out okay, but neighbors say it was quite a scary sight. Damages are estimated at $70,000.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.