Investigators believe an electrical shortage sparked a fire late last night.
Rockford fire fighters were called to a home on Forest Hills Road in Rockford.
They believe the blaze started in the bathroom from a faulty fan that may have short-circuited. Damages are estimated at 20-thousand dollars.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.