An alert neighbor helps save a Rockford family as its house goes up in flames Tuesday morning.
The massive blaze sparked on Woodrow Street around five. A neighbor saw the flames and woke up the family. Two adults and a 10-year-old boy were inside sleeping at the time. All three were treated and released from an area hospital. Early reports indicate the fire started in a wall at the front of the house.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.