Several fire departments responded to a 2-alarm house fire in Machensey Park Wednesday night.
It broke out at the home located at 1417 Evans Ave. in Machesney Park.
A young boy and his grandparents were home at the time. The boy, Dylan Miller, discovered flames coming from an electrical box and called 911. He and his grandparents escaped safely.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.