Slippery Roads

By  | 

Due to the rash of accidents Tuesday morning, Winnebago County and the city of Rockford are putting its emergency accident reporting plans in place.

If there are no injuries or deaths, neither vehicle needs a tow and there are no major disputes between drivers, you are asked to exchange drivers license information and vehicle registration numbers and file a report at either the P.S.B. in downtown Rockford or the Machesney Park Village Hall.

If injuries are involved, make sure to call 9-1-1.