Two residents were rescued from a balcony during an apartment fire Tuesday night.
Rockford firefighters say the fire at 5719 Forest Hills Road began around 10 p.m. from a grease fire on the stove.
The residents all made it out safely. One firefighter received a minor injury from a fall.
Damage is estimated at $60,000.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.