Firefighters say a burning candle in the back bedroom may be what sparked the blaze.
It started shortly after 10:00 a.m. Friday morning at 1009 Blake Street. Two residents were treated for smoke inhalation.
They were taken to Swedish American Medical Center as a precaution.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.