Directions1. Saute bacon until medium cooked. Do not drain, and set aside.
2. Dredge shrimp through blackening seasoning.
3. Add olive oil to bacon grease and sauté both sides of shrimp.
4. Add garlic and rest of blackening season and cook for 1 minute.
5. Add onions, peppers, celery and cook 4 minutes
6. Add tomato juice, chicken stock and diced tomatoes and bring to a boil.
7. Serve on a bed of rice and add chives and/or parsley.
Add a variety of meats such as chicken, pork, steak or hamburger.