Directions1. Thaw frozen bread dough according to package.
2. Make about an inch cut down the middle of the dough.
3. Place knife to line and make 2 cuts. This gives you 3 strands.
4. Start braiding and pull right to middle, then left to middle until you reach the end, about 1/2 inch, and press together.
5. Dab the end with olive oil.
6. Let rise for 1.5 hours on top of warming oven that's pre-heated to 375°. It will raise twice its size
7. Bake 30-40 minutes in the oven.
8. Let cool for at least 5 minutes.