Directions1. Rinse mushrooms and removes stems. Dry with paper towel.
2. Cook sausage, onion and green pepper. Drain.
3. Thaw and squeeze liquid from spinach.
4. In a bowl, combine sausage, onion, green pepper, garlic, parmesan, Tabasco green pepper sauce, spinach, bacon, parsley, pepper and spaghetti sauce.
5. Stuff mushrooms with mixture and add shredded Italian cheese to the top.
6. Take two crescent rolls and press seam together. Carefully put crescent roll on top of mushroom and gather on bottom. Sprinkle with parsley, paprika and a little more Italian cheese if you like.
7. Bake 15-17 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve hot.