Directions1. In a saucepan combine the flour, salt, cream of tartar. Mix around.
2. Take the packet of drink mix and add to the 1 cup of water, mix. Then, add the liquid mixture to the dried mixture, stir together. Next, add the oil. Stir together.
3. Warm mixture on stove top at low to medium heat for about 3-5 minutes. Make sure it's warmed through.
4. Stir occasionally.
5. Fresh out of the pan, wrap the play dough with a piece of tinfoil.
6. Be sure the play dough is cool enough to handle. Then let that sit for about 30 min.
7. Now you are done, time to play! Take out of tinfoil and be sure to keep the play dough sealed in an airtight container. Tupperware or Ziploc bags work nice!
If you use cocoa, add that with the flour mixture. You can add as much cocoa as you would like for color.