Directions1. Put corn in a large bowl to defrost.
2. Cut up all fresh vegetables. Add vegetables and black beans to defrosted corn.
3. Cut lime in half, squeeze all of the juice out of each half. Turn lime inside out and scrape out the pulp into the vegetables.
4. Add dried parsley flakes. Sprinkle garlic powder on top. Sprinkle salt over top.
5. Mix all ingredients for about two minutes so all the flavors are well blended.
6. Now add the lemon pepper enhance the flavor- it gives salsa a nice zing!
7. Chill salsa for at least two hours. Stir and serve with your favorite chips!