Directions1. In a large saucepan, saute onion in olive oil for two minutes.
2. Add turkey and chicken. Stir constantly for five minutes or until browned thoroughly.
3. Add flour. Stir over medium heat for five more minutes.
4. Add chicken stock and stir for two or three minutes and reduce hear to simmer chili.
5. Add remaining ingredients except tomato and half and half.
6. Stir for two more minutes, then cover and simmer for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Add diced tomatoes and half and half for one minute and serve.
8. Top with shredded cheddar cheese and chopped cilantro leaves, if desired.
Serves 6 to 8.