Directions1. In a medium saucepan, bring clam juice and chicken stock to simmer. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Take lobster meat out of lobster shell and put shell in simmering stock. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Turn down heat and whisk in cream. Set sauce aside and keep warm.
3. Heat up two medium saute pans, pat butter in one and oil in the other.
4. Saute seafood in the butter for three minutes, turning once.
5. Saute vegetables in oil for three minutes. Add a pinch of salt and pepper at the end.
6. Mound up a 1/2 cup garlic mashed potatoes in each of four wide soup bowls. Arrange seafood around potatoes and smother with lobster sauce.
7. Cascade vegetable mix down potato mound and serve immediately.