Directions1. Place beef steak and 1 cup salsa in food-safe plastic bag; turn steak to coat.
2. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
3. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade.
4. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill top round steak, uncovered, 16 - 18 minutes for medium rare doneness (chuck shoulder steaks, 16 - 20 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness), turning occasionally. Remove; let stand 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, combine lettuce, beans and corn in shallow serving bowl; toss.
5. Carve steak into thin slices; arrange on top of salad.
6. Drizzle dressing and 1/3 cup salsa separately over beef. Sprinkle with chips, if desired.
Yield: 6 servings