Directions*1. For the bruschetta bases, preheat oven to 325°.
2. Arrange 16 bread slices from a long baguette, about 1/2 inch thick, on a baking sheet.
3. Bake until toasted, about 6 minutes per side.
4. Smear one side of slices with cut garlic clove and brush with olive oil.
5. Set aside.
*1. OR, purchase the bruschetta toasts at an Italian deli, the specialty or deli section of your supermarket.
2. Set aside.
1. In a bowl, mix the Wisconsin Provolone, olive oil, garlic, parsley, basil, oregano and vinegar.
2. Marinate mixture for 1/2 hour.
3. Add tomatoes and mix.
4. Top each bruschetta toast with about 1 Tbsp. of the tomato-cheese mixture. (Some people like to let the bruschetta sit long enough for the toasts to absorb some of the juices.)