Directions1. Mix all spice rub ingredients together.
2. Rub spice rub on raw chicken breast.
3. Cut chicken into 1-inch chunks.
4. Cook chicken chunks thouroughly.
5. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, blend coconut milk and red curry paste and bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat and add peanut butter and soy sauce. Sauce will thicken. If you would like it thinner, add a small amount of water.
7. Pour peanut sauce over chicken chunks for a meal, or stick toothpicks in the chicken chunks and use the peanut sauce as dipping sauce for an appetizer.
Yield: approx. 4 cups