Directions1. Cook the 12 corn tortillas in hot vegetable oil - one at a time - for about 5 seconds each.
2. Dip the tortillas in the oil and the tortilla will "bubble" signaling it is cooked. (All you want to do is get the tortilla soft.)
3. Add 1/8 cup warm water to grated cheese and mix. Cheese will come together to form a paste. Divide cheese into 12 groups - one for each tortilla.
4. Roll cheese in tortilla forming a "cigar".
5. Put fold side enchilada down in 12 x 12 inch greased pan.
6. Top with warmed enchilada sauce and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes - or until hot.
7. Garnish with grated cheese, tomatoes, slice black olives, dice tomatoes, and sliced green onions.
1. Soak 3 ancho chilies in 1 cup hot water for about 1 hour or till tender.
2. Remove seeds from chilies and puree chilies in a food processor to make a paste.
3. Fill 4 quart saucepan with water. Add chili powder, pod paste, garlic, salt, and beef base to water. Bring to a boil.
4. Melt margarine and add flour in separate saucepan. Cook for 5 minutes - stirring often.
5. Gently boil enchilada sauce for 5 minutes. Add roux mixture to enchilada sauce.
6. Adjust seasoning to taste.