Chicken and Mushroom Sauce
DirectionsChicken and Mushroom Sauce
1. Use 1 cup chicken broth (canned for from cooked chicken, add chopped raw mushrooms. Bring to slow simmer in frying pan.
2. Add cornstarch to slightly thicken.
3. Add one to two tablespoons of white wine (as you are removing from heat) to the mixture.
1. Prepare chicken by pounding flat and thin.
2. Layer chicken, mushroom sauce and grated cheese and place in pastry wrap (tucking in all sides).
3. Cook at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes. Halfway through, brush with egg wash. Return to oven until done.