Directions1. Lay de-boned chicken out and season both sides with salt and pepper. With the skin side down, put the stuffing down the middle of the chicken and fold the sides over one at a time to form a long tube. Pull the skin at the ends over the stuffing to seal.
2. Do the same thing with the goose and put the chicken in the middle with the overlap against the flesh of the goose.
3. Repeat process with the turkey. You will need to tie the overlap to hold the whole turgoosen together with a string. Set the turgoosen in a baking dish just like you would a turkey.
4. Place in a preheated oven at 325° and bake for 3-3 1/2 hours keeping 1 inch of water in the bottom of the pan.
5. Baste every 15 to 30 minutes. Check the internal temperature until it reaches 165°.
6. Let the turgoosen rest for 15 minutes before carving. Cut into large coins to serve stuffing and all three birds in a rainbow effect.
Yield: Serves 10 people