2 Tablespoons of Coarsely Chopped Garlic
2 Teaspoons of Chopped Mint
½ Cup of Chopped Italian Parsley
1 Pinch of Salt
1 Pinch of Pepper
1 10oz. box of Frozen Chopped Spinach (thawed)
2 ½ oz. of Olive oil
2 Cups of Grated Romano or Pecorino Cheese
1 ½ Cups of Bread Crumbs
DirectionsCombine in a mixing bowl:
1 oz. Olive Oil
1. In large Teflon coated pan, warm 1 oz. of olive oil at med-high heat. When the oil is hot enough to fry, (test by placing a pinch of egg mixture in pan)
2. Fill the frying pan with egg mixture. Continue cooking until golden brown. Check bottom by gently lifting edge with a spatula to see underside.
3. When the bottom is golden brown flip Frittata by covering the pan and inverting so that the golden brown side is up.
4. Place ½ oz olive oil in pan and repeat steps 1 and 2.
5. Slide on to serving plate and let cool for 5 minutes.
6. Slice and serve or refrigerate/freeze for later use.