DirectionsCaesar Salad Dressing
1. In a blender or food processor, puree garlic and cottage cheese until smooth.
2. Add yogurt, Parmesan, vinegar and Worcestershire and pulse to blend.
3. Transfer dressing to a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. Dressing will keep, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Yield for dressing: 1 cup
Serving size: 1 tablespoon
Protein: 1 g
Fat: 0.3 g
Carbohydrate: 1 g
1. Slice chicken in 1 inch strips. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine lettuce and croutons. Toss with dressing and divide among four plates. Top with sliced chicken, top with Parmesan curls.
Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Yield for salad and 1/2 cups dressing: 4 servings
Fat: 7 g (sat: 3g)
Cholesterol: 75 mg
Fiber: 2 g