Directions1. Preheat oven to 375 °.
2. Wilt the spinach in butter for three minutes. Remove from heat. Add the seasoning, cheddar cheese, and egg yolks.
3. Beat egg whites until stiff, then fold them into the mixture.
4. Pour the mixture onto a parchment or foil lined jellyroll pan and bake for 10 minutes until set.
5. Turn the roulade out of the pan and onto a serving plate. Remove the parchment or foil.
6. In large bowl, blend the remaining ingredients and spread the mixture evenly over the surface of the roulade.
7. Roll up the roulade and serve immediately.