Directions1. Spray a large saucepan with no-stick spray. Over medium heat cook onion about five minutes or until tender.
2. Meanwhile, cut chicken into bite-size pieces and add to onion. Cook and stir two to three minutes until chicken is just tender.
3. Stir in gravy and vegetables. Heat through about five minutes.
4. In small bowl, stir together baking mix and milk until a soft dough forms. Set aside.
5. Put chicken mixture in a two-quart casserole. Drop dough by spoonfuls onto the hot mixture.
6. Bake uncovered in a 450° oven for 15 - 20 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Let stand five minutes.
Yield: 6 servings
300 calories/ serving