Directions1. Cut fat off chicken and boil for 20 - 25 minutes until chicken is completely cooked.
2. When chicken is cooked, shred with fork.
3. Combine 3/4 of a can of enchilada sauce with a cup of shredded cheese and mix well.
4. Spray large baking/ casserole dish with no-stick cooking spray.
5. Spoon chicken mix onto a tortilla, wrap and place in dish with seam-side down.
6. Once all enchiladas are rolled, pour remaining sauce over them. Cover with cheese to taste, then cover dish with foil.
7. Bake in oven at 350° for 20 - 25 minutes.