ROCHELLE, Ill (WIFR) -- A Rochelle farm announces a voluntary regional recall of packaged produce due to potential presence of E. Coli.
The produce is sold in Roundy's Supermarkets.
BrightFarms decided to do the recall out of caution after receiving routine lab results and finding out that certain product may have been affected. Retailers have been told to remove all affected products from store shelves.
The FDA says the recall is limited only to products grown at the company's Rochelle, Illinois farm.
The list of items include salad products packaged in clear, plastic clam shells with best by dates located on the label of the package: 10/24/2017, 10/25/2017, 10/26/2017, 10/27/2017.
- BrightFarms Baby Spinach (4 oz. and 8 oz. package)
- BrightFarms Spring Mix (4 oz. and 8 oz. package)
- BrightFarms Spinach Blend (4 oz. package)
- BrightFarms Baby Greens Blend (4 oz. and 8 oz. package)
- BrightFarms Baby Kale (3 oz. package)
- BrightFarms Baby Arugula (4 oz. package)
- BrightFarms Baby Romaine Mix (4 oz. package)
People with questions are encouraged to call 646-480-5262.