• 6 EARS CORN, HUSKED
• 1 TEASPOON CHILI POWDER
• 1/2 TEASPOON SALT
• 1/8 TEASPOON FRESHLY GROUND BLACK PEPPER
• COOKING SPRAY
• 1/4 CUP LOW-FAT OR REGULAR SOUR CREAM
• 6 LIME WEDGES
1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
2. In a small bowl, combine chili powder, salt and pepper.
3. Place corn on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; cook 12 minutes or until corn is lightly browned, turning frequently. Place corn on a platter; drizzle with sour cream. Sprinkle with chili powder mixture. Spritz with lime juice.
Oven Directions: If you need to roast the corn in the oven, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, and place the corn (in its husks) on the middle rack for about 30 minutes.