1 lb. Italian sausage
1/2 Vidalia onion
1/4 green pepper
2 tsp. Tabasco green pepper sauce
1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
10 oz. pkg. chopped spinach
6 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 Tbsp. parsely
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 1/4 cup roasted garlic and parmesan spaghetti sauce
Apx. 12 portabella mushrooms (depending on size)
3 tubes of crescent rolls
1 1/2 cups shredded Italian-style cheese
Pinch of parsley and paprika for top
1. Rinse mushrooms and removes stems. Dry with paper towel.
2. Cook sausage, onion and green pepper. Drain.
3. Thaw and squeeze liquid from spinach.
4. In a bowl, combine sausage, onion, green pepper, garlic, parmesan, Tabasco green pepper sauce, spinach, bacon, parsley, pepper and spaghetti sauce.
5. Stuff mushrooms with mixture and add shredded Italian cheese to the top.
6. Take two crescent rolls and press seam together. Carefully put crescent roll on top of mushroom and gather on bottom. Sprinkle with parsley, paprika and a little more Italian cheese if you like.
7. Bake 15-17 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve hot.