2 lb. crawfish tails with fat
2 large onions
1 stalk celery
2 cloves garlic
2 medium bell peppers
1 1/2 sticks butter
Red & black pepper to taste
1 Tbsp. flour
1 cup hot water
1. Finely chop onions, bell peppers, celery, and sauté in butter over medium heat, stirring constantly until golden brown.
2. Stir in 1 heaping tablespoon flour and blend.
3. Add crawfish tails and fat.
4. Add one cup hot water and slowly stir until gravy forms.
5. Season with peppers and salt to taste.
6. Let simmer on low heat stirring often until crawfish tails are tender.
7. Serve over linguine and sprinkle with lots of finely grated parmesan cheese.
Yield: 4-6 servings