3 (10-inch) soft tortilla shells
1 cup chopped parsley
1/2 cup chopped black olives
1/2 cup chopped green olives
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tsp. minced garlic
2 cups chopped lettuce hearts
1 1/2 lbs. of large shrimp, cooked with tails on
1. Cut tortilla shells in half. Then cut 1/2 inch off of the round side of the half shell. Roll each half shell around an ovenproof glass or tin cup and secure with string.
2. Bake at 300° until the shells are firm and will hold their shape. Remove from oven and let cool. Cut string away from shells and slide shells off the cup; set aside.
3. Combine parsley, olives, onions, olive oil, and garlic; Mix well and chill.
4. Place shells on individual serving plates and fill halfway with lettuce. Finish filling the shells with the parsley mixture.
5. Arrange the cooked shrimp on the edge of the shells and serve with your favorite dressing.
Makes 6 servings.
Per serving: calories 281, Calories from fat 135, total fat 15g, saturated fat 2 g, cholesterol 221mg, Total carbohydrate 11g, Protein 26g.