Spiced Shrimp Kabobs with Vegetables
20 cooked jumbo shrimp (peeled)
1 medium zucchini (thickly sliced)
1 medium onion (cut into 8 chunks)
8 cherry tomatoes
8 ears of baby corn
mixed salad leaves (to serve)
2 Tbsp. of chopped fresh cilantro
1 tsp. of salt
2 fresh green chilies (seeded if desired)
3 Tbsp. of lemon juice
2 Tbsp. of vegetable oil
1. Mix marinade ingredients together.
2. Marinate kabob ingredients (except for the mixed salad leaves) to your liking, usually at least an hour. The longer the ingredients are marinated, the more they will hold the marinade flavor.
3. Cook ingredients (except for mixed salad leaves) thoroughly.
4. Skewer cooked ingredients on kabob rods.
5. Arrange on mixed salad leaves. Serve immediately.