2 lbs. chicken breast (at least)
1 tsp. turmeric
1 tsp. cracked black pepper
1 tsp. dry ginger
1 tsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. curry powder
1 tsp. fennel seed
1 tsp. onion powder
2 tsp. ground coriander
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. chili pepper
1/4 tsp. ground cloves
13.5 oz. can coconut milk
1 Tbsp. red curry paste
1/4 cup soy sauce
18 oz. jar peanut butter
1. Mix all spice rub ingredients together.
2. Rub spice rub on raw chicken breast.
3. Cut chicken into 1-inch chunks.
4. Cook chicken chunks thouroughly.
5. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, blend coconut milk and red curry paste and bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat and add peanut butter and soy sauce. Sauce will thicken. If you would like it thinner, add a small amount of water.
7. Pour peanut sauce over chicken chunks for a meal, or stick toothpicks in the chicken chunks and use the peanut sauce as dipping sauce for an appetizer.
Yield: approx. 4 cups