1/2 head green cabbage, coarsely chopped
1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
1 medium yellow squash, cubed
1 medium zucchini squash, cubed
1/4 pound smoked sausage, thinly sliced
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup grape nuts cereal
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In wok or large skillet, heat olive oil and soy sauce over medium heat.
3. Add cabbage and onion to wok and stir fry for one minute.
4. Empty cabbage and onion into casserole dish, spread squash and sausage evenly over top.
5. Spread cream of mushroom soup over top of dish.
6. Bake at 350° for one hour.
7. Remove from oven and sprinkle grape nuts and parmesan cheese on top. Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve with garlic bread or bread sticks.