Tasty pecan pie, all you'll need is a fork!
- 1/2 stick, 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup light or dark KARO corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Pilsbury ready made pie crust
- 1-1/2 cups pecans
Prepare pie crust as per package instructions.
1. Using your electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar together.
2. Add the syrup and whip until light.
3. In a separate bowl, whip eggs and salt together until light and fluffy.
4. Combine the eggs with the sugar mixture, along with the flour, vanilla and cinnamon.
5. Mix well and pour into pie crust.
6. Sprinkle pecans on top and bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.