4 Chicken Breasts (4 oz.)
1 Cup Flour
2 Oz. Butter (1/2 Stick)
2 Oz. Olive Oil
½ Tsp. Chicken Soup Base
1 Cup Marsala Wine
2 Cups Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
1 Pinch Salt
1 Pinch Pepper
1. Combine butter, oil, and chicken soup base in a large frying pan.
2. Heat until butter melts.
3. Flour Chicken and place in fry pan.
4. Cover and cook using medium heat until internal temperature of the thickest part of the chicken is 165ºF (Approximately 3-4 minutes each side).
5. Add Marsala wine and mushrooms.
6. Bring to a low boil and serve.