4 oz. diced onion, carrot, and celery
1 oz. chicken base
6 oz. creamy peanut butter
Dash of hot sauce
2 oz. butter
1 qt. milk or dairy creamer (preferred)
Dash of Worchester sauce
Pinch of black pepper
1. Heat the creamer just to the simmer point.
2. In separate pan, saute the vegetables in the butter until translucent, adding chicken base after first two minutes of cooking.
3. Strain the liquid from the vegetable pan into the hot creamer (dip the strainer into the creamer to get all of the flavor).
4. Add peanut butter and whisk soup as the peanut butter begins to melt.
5. Season with a dash of Worchester, hot sauce and a dash of black pepper. Garnish with sprinkle of chopped peanuts and parsley.