Anita's Award Winning Dinner Rolls
Try these tasty rolls for dinner tonight.
2 cups very warm water
2 Tbsp. dry yeast
1/2 cup sugar
1 Tbsp. salt
1 cup non-dairy creamer
3/4 cup butter flavor oil
6 cups flour
1. In a good-sized bowl, combine water, yeast and sugar and let rest for five minutes.
2. Add salt, creamer and oil to the mixture.
3. Slowly adding the flour, knead mixture for at least five minutes.
4. Let rise, covered, for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
5. Turn out on buttered surface.
6. Cut into disks and let rise 30-40 minutes.
7. Bake 350° for 20-30 minutes.
8. Let cool for at least five minutes before serving.